Your Brand Defines You
Your brand defines you. It expresses your values, your vision and your core competence. No matter how good you are at engineering, how perfect your service offering, a good brand can help you sell more. In today's competitive global market, brand recognition and loyalty are absolutely necessary in any industry.
At Geber, we create inspiring, modern brands. Sometimes from scratch, sometimes improving your existing brand. We have no fixed SOP, no minimum charge, and no problem working with startups. When you dream big about creating tomorrow's next Apple, dream with us.
We have created brand stories, brand positioning and brand DNA for companies as diverse as car lights or elevator manufacturers, but also cosmetics brand, medical device manufacturers and even restaurants. Our brand creation package comes with full CIS, a professional brand book, and training of your team to understand, identify and use all the elements of successful branding.
The Secrets of Branding
There are secrets to building successful brands. We know them all.
1. Choosing the right name Picking the right name for your target market. This is critical for Taiwanese companies looking to penetrate Western markets!
2. Creating your brand mission, vision and values The base of the brand – it provides the direction for your brand and needs to be communicated to your people and your customers.
3. Creating a strong brand story We interview your people and decide what needs to be written and shown for a great story of your company that deeply connects with your targets.
4. A laser-focused brand position Your company, products and brand needs to be positioned correctly in the market so that it can stand out.
5. Social media strategy We create the right online strategy for your goals. An integrated digital media strategy is absolutely crucial for your success, not only for B2C but also B2B. Our people have tremendous experience and skills in this.
To get new ideas on how to improve your brand image, contact us today: email@example.com