Wafer Works is one of the largest producers of
advanced polished silicon wafers
- Increase internal company cohesion and break down communication silos that were hindering Wafer Works.
- Formulate a strategy to communicate Wafer Works' strategy and positioning; for the investor community as they felt that they were not being evaluated as highly as their competitors.
- Help customers understand better what Wafer Works has to offer and for them to understand customer needs.
Geber Brand Consulting solution
- We held a company audit to understand the Wafer Works business and interviewed major customers to find out the strengths and weaknesses.
- We held workshops to give this information back to all departments and create improvement plans and formulated a communication plan to address improvements needed for communication with foreign investors such as private equity.
- We created a new Corporate Identity System (CIS) brand book that outlined how to use their logo and identity. company profiles, etc.
- A powerful brand story, Vision, Mission and Values was developed after interviewing the CEO and other top executives.
- Created a promotions strategy to communicate Wafer Works new positioning as an expert in semi-conductor materials, including various MarCom tools such as X-banners, brochures, DMs.
- An event strategy to create a symposium on advanced semi-conductor technology where leaders in the industry and key media were invited.